I'm not going to go into detail about the products, I'll just give a quick run-through so you know what to expect in the next few blogs. I am also awaiting the arrival of a VERY EXCITING skincare product that's just launched, of which I've mentioned in a previous blog, but I don't want to discuss it until it arrives. As soon as it does, the pics and initial reactions will be up and I'll start to keep a diary with it too.
Firstly, here's the contents of my Carmine box:
| L-R: Daniel Sandler Eye Delight in Peach, Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream, Trind Nail Repair Natural, Caudalie Quenching Sorbet-Creme, TheBalm FratBoy All-in-one shadow/blush. |
| Top to bottom: Makeup Mist & Set, Cream Eyeshadow Collection, Eybrow Stencil Kit, Duo Powder Eyeshadow in Black Licorice. Studio Brushes L-R: Stipple Brush, Angled Eyeliner Brush and Blush Brush. |
| L-R: Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara, Dior Diorskin Nude Concealer in Beige and Max Factor Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadow in Coffee. |
Awesome hauling! I really wanna get the ELF stipple brush, it is a necessity! When ever I go to the shops I ALWAYS leave with some kind of cosmetics item, you're not the only one!
ReplyDeleteGrace xx
It's definitely worth checking out as it's of a really decent quality; as our most of their brushes in fairness. I'm glad you're the same with shopping, my boyfriend thinks I have issues! xx
ReplyDelete