Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Competition (NOW CLOSED)

To mark several fabulous milestones for my blog, today I'm launching an absolutely HUGE competition thanks to the very generous people at Erno Laszlo.  In the past couple of weeks my blog turned a year old, hit 300K views and reached 450 GFC followers, so thanks so much to everyone who made that happen!

There are three Erno Laszlo prizes in total and each prize contains 1 full-sized Repair Cream and 1 full-sized Repair Serum from the amazing Phormula 3-9 range, meaning that each prize set is worth a whopping £550 each....and there are three sets to give away!

I absolutely love Erno Laszlo; the Velvet Night Cream is one of the best night creams I've ever used (if your skin is in need of pampering then I strongly recommend checking it out as it's just beautiful) and the Laszlo Blue Firmarine Eye Serum is still my go-to eye treatment for keep fine lines at bay and providing the perfect level of moisture.  However, I know that not everyone who reads my blog will be able to afford to treat themselves to Laszlo products, which is why I seriously could not be more excited to launch this comp!

So without further ado, here's what you need to know to enter:

One Entry 

You need to be a GFC follower of this blog so head to the right hand size and click on 'join this site'.

Post a comment below with your answer to this question: Which Phormula 3-9 product is not in the prize set for this giveaway? The answer can be found by going to the Erno Laszlo UK site here.

Two Entries

If you've done all the above then you'll have one entry into the competition, but for another entry follow me on Twitter here and tweet this:

Enter the @beautygeekuk competition to win 1 of 3 sets of Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 prize sets worth £550 each here: http://www.beautygeekuk.com/2012/10/erno-laszlo-phormula-3-9-competition.html

Three Entries 

And for a third entry, follow me on Facebook here and post this as your Facebook status:

Enter the @Beauty Geek UK competition to win 1 of 3 sets of Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 prize sets worth £550 each here: http://www.beautygeekuk.com/2012/10/erno-laszlo-phormula-3-9-competition.html

Once you've made all the entries you'd like to, include it with the answer to the above question in the comment section below.  Good luck everyone!!

If you're planning to purchase something from the new Erno Laszlo UK site then keep an eye out for my next post which includes a fabulous promotional code too....they're a generous bunch over at Laszlo aren't they? 

This competition will close at midnight on 14th October 2012 and is open to UK residents only.

127 comments:

  1. The balm isn't included, just off to tweet, thank you for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the giveaway! The answer is PHORMULA 3-9 BALM.

    I am following via GFC as Tracy K Nixon

    I am following on Twitter and have tweeted as @tracyknixon https://twitter.com/tracyknixon/status/253602054994534400

    I am a fan on Facebook and have posted in my status (Tracy K Nixon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed on twitter and tweeted, liked on facebook and posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phormula 3-9 balm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following on GFC as Foxy959, also on Twitter as @MimiJane (and have tweeted comment) and Facebook, where I've posted my status (amelia.kennedy.50)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi what an AMAZING prize! the answer is Phormula 3-9 Balm. Following on GFC and have updated my facebook status. so 2 entries for me please, thankyou :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phormula 3-9 balm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg what a fantastic prize! So exciting! The answer is the Phormula 3-9 balm. I follow you on GFC ( MindyandRoo ) Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i follow as mummy24, the balm isnt included

    ReplyDelete
  10. i follow and have tweeted as @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Answer is: Phormula 3-9 Balm

    I follow as Philiboy

    I've followedand tweeted as @philibaldi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tweeted as @jo_mapp. Posted on facebook as Joanne Mapp. Great prize thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phormula 3-9 Balm is not included.

    Following you on Twitter and tweeted as @CClarkeUK.

    Liked on facebook and tagged in status.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The balm is not included

    subscribed joined google


    ReplyDelete
  15. The Phormula 3-9 balm isn't included. Thanks for the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Phormula 3-9 balm isn't included. Thanks for the competition! @WrightyH

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am following @juliefeathers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Phormula 3-9 balm

    sandsferguson@hotmail.vo.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. *sandsferguson@hotmail.co.uk

    Phormula 3-9 balm

    ReplyDelete
  20. Phormula 3-9 Balm is the answer

    Followed and tweeted @JoJoBald

    Liked and shared status on facebook (Joanne Baldwin)

    Followed via GFC (JBal157466)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Phormula 3-9 balm

    Followed via GFC (JoJoBaldwin)

    Followed and tweeted on twitter (@JoJoBald)

    Liked and shared status on facebook (Joanne Baldwin)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Phormula 3-9 balm

    Following GFC
    Liked/shared on facebook
    Following/tweeted on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  23. Phormula 3-9 balm

    Following GFC
    Liked/shared on facebook
    Following/tweeted on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  24. The one Phormula 3-9 item not included is PHORMULA 3-9 BALM.

    Fabulous giveaway, thank you! You sound so impressed with the night cream in particular that it does make me keen to try Erno Laszlo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention that I have tweeted and shared on Facebook and I follow by email :)

      Delete
    2. Oh gosh, I wasn't logged in before so I don't know if my message about tweeting is lurking somewhere waiting to appear or whether it's gone so I'll put it again, just in case :S ...

      I have tweeted and shared on Facebook and I follow by email :)

      Delete
  25. Answer - Phormula 3-9 balm

    Following Blog
    Following and tweeted on Twitter - @barbarajaneuk
    Liked and Posted Status on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  26. Answer - Phormula 3-9 balm

    Following Blog
    Following and Tweeted on Twitter - @barbarajaneuk
    Liked and posted status on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's the Phormula 3-9 Balm

    I'm a GFC follower (Cheeky)

    Tweeted as @cheekychicken24

    and facebooked as Jay Scales

    Massive congrats on such huge milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's the Phormula 3-9 Balm

    I'm a GFC follower- Julie Booth
    Tweeted as @flashquacks
    Facebooked as Julie Booth

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's the Phormula 3-9 Balm

    I'm a GFC follower - Julie Booth

    Tweeted as @flashquacks

    and facebooked as Julie Booth

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh wow, awesome giveaway x

    It's not including the PHORMULA 3-9 BALM

    I'm Nicola Bird/Mollance

    ReplyDelete
  31. Phormula 3-9 Balm :) @pipersky1

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've followed, tweeted, liked on Facebook and updated my status :) Thanks :) @pipersky1

    ReplyDelete
  33. GFC sarahlouisa

    The Answer is: Phormula 3-9 Balm

    ReplyDelete
  34. https://twitter.com/sarah34090/status/254644895900389376

    @sarah34090

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://www.facebook.com/sarah.louise.96742/posts/266765286778387

    shared on FB

    Sarah Louise

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. follow via gfc
    answer - phormula 3-9 balm

    @emmav6

    ReplyDelete
  37. Shared, tweeted, GFC'ed and answer is: Phormula 3-9 balm
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Shared, tweeted and GFC'd. Answer is Phormula 3-9 Balm

    ReplyDelete
  39. The answer is Phormula 3-9 Balm. Such a generous give away!

    ReplyDelete
  40. The answer is Phormula 3-9 Balm. Love these products:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Phormula 3-9 Balm. followed, shared and tweeted @darifas

    ReplyDelete
  42. Phormula 3-9 Balm

    Have entered on facebook and twitter too :)
    @TheKiss1970

    ReplyDelete
  43. Phormula 3-9 Balm is not included.

    GFC and twitter follower as @Kemcaflipflops, have tweeted too.

    congratulations!!
    Kirsten Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  44. Connected via GFC (fazkin)
    ANswer is PHORMULA 3-9 BALM

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have also tweeted and followed @muslimahi

    I have liked on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've also tweeted and followed @Smoochams

    ReplyDelete
  47. The Phormula 3-9 Balm is not included.

    I've also followed you on twitter and tweeted the comp: https://twitter.com/KerriBx/status/256741838432645120

    And liked you on fb and added the comp to a status. My name on fb is Kerri Wells.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh, sorry forgot to mention I also joined GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Following you via GFC. The answer is Phormula 3-9 Balm.

    Following you on Twitter & have tweeted (@MrsD_Winchester)

    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  50. Answer to the question is: The Balm
    I am following on GFC, Liking on Facebook with updated status/ Gem Clark
    following on Twitter @gemmaclark6 and tweeting :)
    Thanks for a superb competition xxx

    ReplyDelete
  51. The answer is:- Phormula 3-9 Balm :)

    Following on twitter @lastkiss5 and tweeted as above.

    Already a liker on fb - Les A Mse Bain - and posted above status on my profile (set to public).

    Fantastic giveaway, what a treat for the winner! Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi. What a great blog and fab giveaway. The balm is not included x

    ReplyDelete
  53. oops forgot to say - following on Twitter (@susansurgeoner) and Facebook (Susan Surgeoner), have tweeted and posted on Facebook. Balm is the answer x

    ReplyDelete
  54. Following via GFC (rebecca_john) ANSWER PHORMULA 3-9 BALM IS NOT INCLUDED

    Like on Facebook and posted status publicly (Becky John)

    Following on Twitter & Tweeted @becky0020

    ReplyDelete
  55. Phormula 3-9 balm ...... all steps completed @beckslayer

    ReplyDelete
  56. The answer is Phormula 3-9 Balm

    Following via GFC - Daisybeebee

    Liked on Facebook and publicly posted

    Following on Twitter and tweeted @daisybeebee

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi!
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    The answer is PHORMULA 3-9 BALM.

    I am following via GFC as Tamalyn Roberts

    I am following on Twitter and have tweeted as @tamalyn1 https://twitter.com/tamalyn1/status/256904199797891073

    I am a fan on Facebook and have posted in my status (Tamalyn Roberts) link here http://www.facebook.com/tamalyn.roberts/posts/128076877339940

    ReplyDelete
  58. The answer is the Phormula 3-9 Balm

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm following you GFC by the way - Lady Chelington

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sorry - I should have put this all in one comment! please note!
    I also follow on twitter @LadyChelington and I have tweeted.
    Also like on facebook and posted status update - Rachel Blackburn

    ReplyDelete
  61. Following as Alison with purple dragon pic, Phormula 3-9 balm

    ReplyDelete
  62. Following via GFC as Alexandra McGahey.

    The answer to your question is Phormula 3-9 Balm.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Sorry, I submitted my comment before finishing off all the entries!

    I have followed you on Twitter as @lexiemac_89 here: https://twitter.com/lexiemac_89/status/257031574967701504

    I have also liked you on Facebook and posted the status on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Phormula 3-9 Balm is missing
    Following on twitter @Top_cat81 & have tweeted
    Liked on FB (Katie Skeoch) & posted as status

    ReplyDelete
  65. the balm, a follower on gfc x

    ReplyDelete
  66. Phormula 3-9 balm. Amazing giveaway! <3

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow via gfc as Claire Trevor
    Answer: Phormula 3-9 Balm

    I follow on twitter as @claire_trevor and have tweeted the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  68. The Balm is missing
    Already following on twitter and facebook and have tweeted and shared

    ReplyDelete
  69. The balm is missing
    Already following you on Twitter as @debwh142 and tweeted
    Already following on facebook and staus update posted

    ReplyDelete
  70. Phormula 3-9 Balm
    Following via GFC 'Lou Chambers'
    Following on Twitter '@wombleloulou' & Tweeted
    Following on Facebook 'Lou Chambers' & posted status.

    Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  71. Phormula 3-9 Balm
    Following via GFC - Lou Chambers
    Following on Twitter - @wombleloulou & Tweeted
    Following on Facebook - Lou Chambers & posted status

    Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  72. GFC - natz101
    tweeted (@natz101)
    shared status on facebook (Natalie Henderson)

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow your blog via GFC as kasza

    The answer is PHORMULA 3-9 BALM

    I follow you on Twitter @chocolateonemse
    Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/chocolateonemse/status/257137626379853824

    I follow you on FB as Karen Barrett
    https://www.facebook.com/karen.barrett.568/posts/376594635749396
    Posted on my wall
    https://www.facebook.com/karen.barrett.568/posts/376594635749396

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hello :) Thanks for a fab giveaway! The answer is PHORMULA 3-9 BALM.

    I am following via GFC as Kimmie Alex

    I am following on Twitter and have tweeted as @KimmieAndrew

    I am a fan on Facebook and have posted in my status (Kimmie Alex)

    Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am following via GFC

    The Phormula 3-9 Balm isn't included

    I am following on twitter and have tweeted as @joanneblunt

    I have liked on Facebook and posted the status update

    ReplyDelete
  76. Following - @pepicola3

    Tweeted here: https://twitter.com/pepicola3/status/257195379265789952

    ReplyDelete
  77. Answer - Phormula 3-9 balm

    Following on GFC as Debbie Timms

    Following and tweeted @Debra_doll

    Liked and shared on Faceboook x

    ReplyDelete
  78. The Phormula 3-9 Balm isn't included

    Following on GFC - Amanda Rose

    Following and tweeted @happymandz

    ReplyDelete
  79. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Followed you on twitter - @Gilla01 - and tweeted.

    liked and shared on Facebook - Gilla Abrahams.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Answer - Phormula 3-9 balm

    Following on GFC: angieh

    Following and tweeted: @angiehoggett

    Liked and shared on Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  82. Following via GFC
    The Phormula 3-9 Balm is missing.

    Following and tweeted: @01592_katie

    Liked and shared on Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  83. PHORMULA 3-9 BALM

    completed all, got my fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  84. followed on twitter and tweeted - Kohma10

    ReplyDelete
  85. ANSWER: Phormula 3-9 balm
    Liking / following / tweeting as Jo Boyd / annaojbee

    ReplyDelete
  86. Phormula 3-9 balm

    Following your blog
    Followed and tweeted @judy2357
    liked and shared on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  87. Answer - Phormula 3-9 balm
    Followed your blog and commented
    Liked and shared on Facebook
    Followed and tweeted on Twitter @judy2357

    ReplyDelete
  88. Have done everything and commented twice but still cant see either.

    ReplyDelete
  89. The answer is PHORMULA 3-9 BALM

    Following with GFC as beclee09

    Tweeted and following as beclee09 too

    ReplyDelete
  90. Sorry Can you remove my earlier post as I forgot to add the other entries on

    The answer is Phormula 3-9 balm

    I have tweeted and followed @srobbo71 and posted and liked on facebook Sue Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  91. Answer - Phormula 3-9 balmFollowing on GFC: Sab Ram

    Following and tweeted: @sram3280

    ReplyDelete
  92. Phormula 3-9 Balm
    Following on GFC
    Following & tweeted - flossircrossie
    Liking in facbook

    ReplyDelete
  93. Answer - Phormula 3-9 balm

    Following on GFC, following and tweeted: @flossiecrossie & liking on Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  94. Answer: Phormula 3-9 Balm

    Also tweeted @tellmeimawreck_ and posted as my FB status (Sophie Hedley)

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  95. Phormula 3-9 balm

    Followed and tweeted as @MummyBee81

    Liked and posted on fb as Hannah Bartram

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here