Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Mascara, down from £19.40 to £9.99.
Stila Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturiser, down from £22 to £1.99.
Fake Bake Mousse Instant Self Tan, down from £24.50 to £13.99.
Clarins Gloss Appeal Lip Gloss, down from £15 to £7.99.
Essie Nail Polishes, down from £9.95 to £2.99.
So as you can see, there are some massive savings to be had. Therefore, if you're a beauty junkie like me (and assuming you're reading this then you probably are!) it's definitely worth keeping an eye on XtrasOnline for some more beauty bargains.
Disclosure: PR samples.




Wow, the prices are amazing, I have never heard of this site but I will definately be checking it out very soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Grace x
They're so good aren't they? They have an amazing selection xx
DeleteHave you ordered anything from there? Are they shipping to Europe?
ReplyDeleteHi,
DeleteSo sorry for the delay! I haven't ordered anything personally, so I can't comment on their reliability but I have seen a couple of reviews from people who have and there are no complaints xx