The full range has quite a strong, neutral scent that I think either sexes would happily use. The two main ingredients are Argan Oil and Green Tea and the Green Tea is the dominant scent. I personally really like it as I find Green Tea a clean and fresh scent, but not everyone will like it so if you're planning to invest, give it a sniff first.
These products strike the perfect balance, leaving me with clean hair that's touchably soft without weighing it down or making it greasy. For me, the stand-out product is the masque which is almost like a solid butter in the tub, but melts down to a rich, deeply softening cream.
Weirdly, the conditioner (150ml) is smaller than the shampoo (250ml) which I find strange as I always end up finishing conditioners before I finish shampoos, but the masque is a generously sized 200ml which will last me absolutely ages.
| INOA Colour Care Masque. |
In conclusion, this is a reasonably priced, very effective range that delivers on both hair and colour care.
The RRPs are £10.40 for the shampoo, £11.50 for the conditioner and £14 for the masque but Gorgeous Shop stocks the whole range at a reduced rate.
Disclosure: PR samples.
Hmmm...I think these are the products that I need with regards to hair care. I used to have dull and dry hair that I want to revive. i will definitely try out these products and hope that these products could help me with my hair problem.
ReplyDeleteThanks Emy, they really are fantastic xx
Delete