This is too (speedily applied) coats of Nails Inc Victoria followed with Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat. The first coat leaves you with a rich, bloody red colour and the second coat deepens it into the cherry chocolate shade that is soooo difficult to capture, but really, really stunning.
I'd say this is probably a Nails Inc take on Chanel's uber-famous Rouge Noir. I can't comment as I don't have that shade, but I will definitely be using this shade again as it's just one of those shades that manages to look cool and edgy yet elegant and classy at the same time. I don't think I know of another shade that can achieve that.
As an afterthought, on my little finger I stuck on one of the Eylure 3D nail wraps. I don't know if it's because it's over a nail varnish or what, but it's really not sticking and has to be constantly reattached; I do think that's probably due to it being placed over varnish though so I'm willing to give it another go at a later date before making my final assessment.
| Taken right under a daylight lamp but still not doing the colour justice! |
Disclosure: PR samples.
I love the color and this is the shade that fits any kind of nail art. I also like the glow of it. This is perfect for evening wear. Classy and elegant.
ReplyDeleteIt's just perfect isn't it? I'm obsessed with it at the moment; I'm toying with having it as my winter pedicure shade too xx
Delete