In the Avon Arctic Goddess palette there are four shades of varying blues; two matte and two shimmering. The pigmentation of the matte shades is really good - especially the turquoise shade which I'm thinking of using for another EOTD soon on its own - and whilst the shimmer shades are fairly good, the payoff isn't as good as the matter shades.
For a bargain palette, the shadows are really well milled which results in fantastically easy blendability making colour merging a breeze. It's been a very long time since I've tried any Avon make-up but this palette has definitely got me interested again, especially in their Gel Shock Eyeliners which everyone seems to be raving about.
This lands at Avon in November priced at £8.50.
OH look how pretty I love avon shadows
ReplyDeleteThey're just gorgeous aren't they? Such pretty shades xx
DeleteI used to sell Avon and always found the eyeshadows looked lovely but never stayed on well like other brands :o(
ReplyDeleteOoo that's interesting; I haven't tested their longevity yet. Saying that though, I believe they reformulated fairly recently so maybe they're better now xx
Delete