The Hand Wash launched to celebrate 10 years of Trilogy and it is an absolute star. Whilst I realise it's a bit tricky to find enthusiasm for a hand wash, this one really does tick all the boxes. It smells fab, is gentle and softening and it comes in a huge bottle that I personally love to look at; there's just something about it that I can't quite put my finger on, but I love seeing it on my bathroom sink.
It's unusual in the sense that it comes out of the pump-dispenser as almost a thick cream that you then break down with a bit of water to use. It doesn't really foam and instead produces a gentle, moisturising cream that feel glorious to wash with; I've found myself thinking up reasons to wash my hands (because I love the delicate, floral scent and the way my skin feels afterwards) so this'd be a great one to have in a household of kids!
All-in-all this is just a lovely hand wash that I'll definitely be replacing as soon as it runs out. It's priced at £13.50 from boots and for that you get a huge 300mls.
*PR Sample
I LOVE your blog! I'm a new follower and was hoping that you might return the favor! Just go to: www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com, read it, and follow me if you like it! That'd be AMAZING!!
ReplyDeletePositively,
Sarah