New Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense - Broadest Berry


The Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense are now available in-store and online and I have another shade to show you; Broadest Berry.  For a review and swatches of Roomiest Rose head here.  The new Intense versions of the Chubby Sticks are, as their name suggests, stronger, bolder colour that sticks to the creamy, balm-like formula of the original Chubby Sticks.  With these you get a much better colour payoff and a longer lasting stain.

Broadest Berry is a dark, muted berry shade that I would imagine would suit most skin tones as it's incredibly wearable.  It isn't a shade I would've selected for myself, but since I'm going through both a berry phase and a nude phase, this manages to combine both phases!





For such a dark shade this works surprisingly well as a daytime colour, as whilst it's a strong shade, the dominant shade is quite murky (although there's still a berry pink that comes through) meaning that it can work well with a lot of different looks and would compliment strong eyes, but I personally prefer it with virtually bare eye make-up as I like the nude eye/strong lip look at the moment.  



I'm still a big fan of these new Intense versions - there's just something strangely enchanting about them - and I love the fact that the payoff is so good without drying out the lips.  I've definitely got my eye on a few other shades so no doubt they'll be showing up on here soon. 

Available now from Clinique counters and online at the Clinique store priced at £16.   

Disclosure: PR sample.  

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these. I've bought four so far and cannot wait to purchase the rest! The rose and the chilli are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, which shades have you got? I have my eye on a couple more xx

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here