This is a cute little kit containing four different shades of coral themed colours in four different lipgloss finishes. The beautiful packaging makes this an ideal Christmas gift, priced at £25.50.
If lips and glosses aren't your thing, then this kit of four very wearable shades of metallic pigments might work. I love these shades, they're pretty without being too OTT and fairly neutral without being too boring. This kit is also £25.50.
This is a beaut of a kit containing some lovely treats such as a blush, a lipstick, a lipgloss/glass, a kohl liner and a brush, but the case is just. too. pretty. This is such a lovely and girly number that panders to my love for all things pink. Priced at £45 but currently sold out online, so hopefully it's available in store still.
This kit contains everything you need to achieve the perfect pink lip including a liner, a lipgloss and a lipstick, all of which are contained in a purse-style, pink, leopard print case. This costs £32.
There are quite a few variants of the Eye Look Bag, but I immediately zoned in on the Taupe version as everyone loves a bit of taupe, right? In this kit you get a liner, a mascara, a brush and a twin eyeshadow set for £37.
My Pick?
All of them please? I love the fact that the Divine Desire contains a little bit of everything and I also love the packaging, so even though it's a little more expensive than the rest of the bunch, I think I'd have to ask Santa for that one.






Wow!!! Great gift ideas. Anyone would def love to have one of these Mac products, even me. i will def include some of these in my wishlist.
ReplyDeleteThey're stunners aren't they? You can always rely on Mac to deliver! xx
Delete