Final Savar Competition (NOW CLOSED)


As the last competition in the series of Savar sponsored contests, I thought it would be nice to do something a little bit special. So one lucky winner will receive a full sized Energising Body Wash and a full sized Nourishing Body Lotion, worth a total of £38.

PLUS....three runners up will also win a deluxe sample box containing a 30ml tube of Energising Body Wash, a 30ml tube of Nourishing Body Lotion and generous sample sachets of Antioxidant Night Cream, Advanced Hand Repair and Essential Hydration Moisturiser.

So there are four prizes to win in total!

As always, to be in with a chance of winning you MUST be following this blog and you can do this by clicking Join this Site on the right hand side. If you're having trouble doing this then feel free to message me at geek@beautygeekuk.com

Once you're following the blog, to be in with a chance of winning just tweet this:


"I've entered the @BeautyGeekUK competition to win some gorgeous Savar prizes! You too can enter here: http://www.beautygeekuk.com/2011/11/final-savar-competition.html "

Or you can Facebook this:

"I've entered the @Beauty Geek UK competition to win some gorgeous Savar prizes! You too can enter here: http://www.beautygeekuk.com/2011/11/final-savar-competition.html "


If you'd like some extra entries, you can also do any or all of the following:


  • You can follow Savar on Facebook here for one extra entry.
  • You can follow Beauty Geek UK on Facebook here for one extra entry.
  • You can follow Savar on Twitter here for one extra entry.
  • You can follow Beauty Geek UK on Twitter here for one extra entry.

Once you've done any or all of the above, just leave ONE comment letting me know what you've done and make sure you make it clear what name you're following my blog with. That's it! If you're unsure of anything, you can also message me by either e-mailing me at geek@beautygeekuk.com or by Tweeting me @BeautyGeekUK or even by posting a message on my Facebook wall here.

This competition will close at midnight on 4th December 2011 and the winners will be announced shortly afterwards. If the winner/s don't come forward, new winner/s will be drawn.


52 comments:

  1. Fab prizes! I have tweeted and I follow/like both of you on Twitter and Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, folling the blog as Lucy Taylor.
    Following Beauty Geek on FB
    Following Savar on FB
    Have posted the status update on FB.

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GFC- linda callaghan

    Follow both on FB as Linda Callaghan

    Follow both on twitter as @callaghanlinda

    Tweet-https://twitter.com/#!/callaghanlinda/status/138367118570819584

    Email- callaghanlinda2@gmail.com

    Great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I follow on GFC
    I have tweeted as @alicomps
    I follow you on Twitter
    I follow @savaronline
    I am a fan on yours on FB
    I am a fan of Savar on FB

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan of Beauty Geek and Savar on facebook and left a comment on facebook :) (Maria Barton)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following blog as spanglisher
    Tweeted and posted status on FB

    follow Savar on Facebook as Lynne OConnor
    follow Beauty Geek UK on Facebook as Lynne OConnor
    follow Savar on Twitter as @spanglisher
    You can follow Beauty Geek UK on Twitter as @spanglisher

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab fab fab

    following on twitter adelleg3

    fb adelle gow

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab

    tweeted @adelleg3

    fb adelle gow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Followed & Retweeted @Beauty Geek UK.
    Followed & Retweeted @Savar.
    Followed & posted @Beauty Geek UK on Facebook.
    Followed & posted @Savar on Facebook.
    ...and followed your brilliant blog.
    I would love this prize it is fantastic!! @Caffeine_Lucid on twitter
    Carol Naylor on Facebook x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow your blog via GFC: Hannah Bartram
    Have tweeted and followed both on Twitter: @HannahBartram1
    Like both on Facebook: Hannah Bartram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the competition :)

    Following blog as From Us

    Posted link on Facebook as Amy Pople

    Liking Savar on Facebook

    Liking BeautyGeekUK on Facebook

    Following Savar on Twitter

    Following BeautyGeekUK on Twitter both as @AmyPop26

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following and loving your blog - Thank You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi please include me I follow beauty geek amd savar on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely!
    I've tweeted - @josie301
    posted on FB

    I follow both Savar & Beauty Geek on Twitter & FB

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i follow with gfc as mummy24 and have tweeted as @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Followed blog.
    Followed both on Twitter and tweeted the link @griffincomps

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm following on GFC as M
    I have tweeted as @angeldaisy2002
    I follow you on Twitter
    I follow @savar on Twitter
    Liked Savar on Facebook
    Liked BeautyGeekUK on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aaaaaagh just wrote it out but it closed the screen. Basically I have done all the tasks! Twitter ID is @eleanor731. Facebook is Eleanor Wigmore and followed blog through GFC eleanor731

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following as Al MacInnes
    tweeted as almac1965
    liked both as Al MacInnes
    followed both as almac1965

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have done all that you have asked

    ReplyDelete
  21. Already follow your blog - lilly.f

    Liked Savar on fb lilly mse ferns

    Already like Beauty Geek on fb

    Posted the status update xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow - thanks for a great opportunity!
    Follow blog as Rachel Collins, follow both on Twitter as @Rachel1383, follow both on FB as Rachel Collins, and have updated status on FB and Rted on Twitter, so I think that's everything! Thank you xx
    email: klara1383@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please could you scrap my last message. I have just remembered you asked for one message to say what we have done. ;O sowwy for the error.
    I am a follower on GFC and have tweeted and shared on facebook.
    I am following Savar on fb
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on fb
    I am following Savar on Twitter
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on twitter @nataliemay29

    ReplyDelete
  24. Followed your blog - judy2357
    liked Savar on Facebook judy luscombe
    liked Beauty Geek UK on Facebook
    followed on Twitter @judy2357

    ReplyDelete
  25. Am already a blog follower and twitter stalker. Have just tweeted (bev_metallica). Lovely prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Great Prize

    Following blog with ID phyllgerry

    Tweeted with ID @phyllgerry

    Liked Savar on FB with ID Phyllis Ellett

    Liked Beauty Geek UK on FB with ID Phyllis Ellett

    Following savaronline.com on twitter with @phyllgerry

    Following Beauty Geek on twitter with @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a follower on GFC as M., subscribe by e-mail and have tweeted as @maisietoo
    I am following Savar on FB as Maya Russell
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on FB as Maya Russell
    I am following Savar on Twitter as @maisietoo
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on twitter as @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow on GFC as Saz
    I follow on Twitter as @Selene1611
    I tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/Selene1611/status/142675605551456256
    I like on facebook as Sarah-Louise Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  29. What lovely, pampering prizes!

    I am following your blog via GFC
    I've tweeted about the competition as @LoveWinning
    I've posted a Facebook message about the competition (as Francesca Light-Wilson)
    I'm following Savar on Facebook (as Francesca Light-Wilson)
    I'm following Beauty Geek UK on Facebook (also as Francesca Light-Wilson)
    I'm also following Savar and Beauty Geek UK on Twitter (as @LoveWinning)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/12kazuko12/status/142715939106983936

    Following both as @12kazuko12

    Following blog as Gillian Holmes

    Email 12kazuko12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Following/liked Beauty Geek on FB @maggieleung
    Following/liked Savar on FB
    @maggieleung
    Following Beauty Geek on twitter @maggieL123
    Following savar on twitter @maggieL123
    ssubscribed to beauty geek by email maggieleung@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. following the blog as janine atkin
    following savar on FB and twitter
    have tweeted @zeniebeenie
    following beauty geek on FB and twitter

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, I am following your blog on GFC (Angela Sandhu)
    Following on twitter and have tweeted the competition @angiesandhu

    ReplyDelete
  34. tweeted @_cathyj_

    liked Savar on Facebook
    liked Beauty Geek UK on Facebook
    follow Savar on Twitter
    follow Beauty Geek UK on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great prizes! I am following your blog. I have tweeted & posted on FB.

    I am following Savar on Facebook.
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on Facebook.
    I am following Savar on Twitter.
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on Twitter.

    I'm @ktcoventry on Twitter, and Katie Simmonds on Facebook. I've done everything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Already followng the blog via GFC as Piper and Daisy & have tweeted @piperanddaisy
    Following Savar on Facebook as sue willshee
    Following Beauty Geek UK on Facebook as sue willshee
    Following Savar on Twitter @piperanddaisy
    following Beauty Geek UK on Twitter @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi
    Just got a twitter account so am following you on there now too!
    Following Savar on twitter
    Already loving and following your blog and on FB

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Tweeted as @SUERMOMMY1983

    fOLLOWING BOTH fb PAGES AS tINA HOLMES X

    ReplyDelete
  39. Already following via GFC as Sheila
    have Tweeted as @compcake
    Following you as @compcake
    Following Savar as @compcake

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, I follow under " bookings "
    I am a fan on yours on Facebook under " Nichola Ryder " and shared the competition

    I am a fan of Savar on Facebook under " Nichola Ryder "

    ReplyDelete
  41. HI i subsribe to your blog sashapaton@aol.com follow you and savar on twitter under SASHA_Pxxx follow you on facebook sasha paton and have shared on twitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. following blog marchez50
    done all FB stuff mary chez
    done all twitter stuff boo1003

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am following blog Sharon Curran, liked and followed both you and Savar on Twitter and Facebook and have Tweeted about the comp too.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow your Blog via GFC (Emma Clarke) and for extra entries:

    1)I follow Savar on Facebook
    2)I follow Beauty Geek UK on Facebook
    3)I follow Savar on Twitter
    4)I follow Beauty Geek UK
    5) I have tweeted a link to the giveaway page
    My FB name is Emma L Clarke
    My Twitter ID is @emma1111111
    nelladella7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. following via gfc - angieh
    tweeted as @angiehoggett
    following beautygeek on twitter
    following savar on twitter
    liked beautygeek on FB
    liked savar on FB

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow your Blog via GFC (Gwyneth)
    I have tweeted the competition message
    I have also posted it on Facebook

    and for extra entries:

    1)I follow Savar on Facebook
    2)I follow Beauty Geek UK on Facebook
    3)I follow Savar on Twitter
    4)I follow Beauty Geek UK
    5) I have tweeted a link to the giveaway page
    My FB name is Gwyn Sharps
    My Twitter ID is @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  47. Followed & Retweeted @Beauty Geek UK
    Followed & Retweeted @Savar (I'm @Bru_Mog)
    Liked Beauty Geek UK on Facebook
    Liked Savar on Facebook
    Melli Peakman on FB

    ReplyDelete
  48. GFC: OPI Addict
    opiaddict@hotmail.ca
    Tweeted here @opiaddict http://twitter.com/#!/opiaddict/status/143450420541538304
    I follow you on twitter @opiaddict
    I follow Savar on twitter @opiaddict
    I liked Beauty Geek on Facebook: Laura Morrain
    I liked Savar on Facebook: Laura Morrain

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here