Savar Competition: Luxury Sample Box (NOW CLOSED)

Up for grabs for the next 48 hours is a Savar Luxury Sample Box which includes a 30ml tube of Energising Body Wash (which is absolutely gorgeous to use), a 30ml tube of Nourishing Body Lotion and generous sample sachets of Antioxidant Night Cream, Advanced Hand Repair (as featured in my love list here), Wonder Lift Eye Cream (full review here) and Essential Hydration Moisturiser, all housed in a lovely black box with a pink ribbon wrapped around it. This kit is the perfect introduction to the Savar range, and I'll be giving a few more away over the next few competitions.

To be in with a chance of winning you must be following this blog which can be achieved by clicking on "Join this Site" on the right hand side. Once you've done that, tell me which Savar product you would most like to try from the range here. You can either e-mail your answer to geek@beautygeekuk.com or post as a comment below.


As always, there are extra entries available:

  • You can follow Savar on Facebook here for one extra entry.
  • You can follow Beauty Geek UK on Facebook here for one extra entry.
  • You can follow Savar on Twitter here for one extra entry.
  • You can follow Beauty Geek UK on Twitter here for one extra entry.
If you're following any of the above already, then your extra entry will be counted as long as you answer the question and are following this blog. So there's a chance to enter this contest up to FIVE TIMES if you do all of the above, just make sure you list your entries in the comment box for this post. Please only list your entries in one comment and do not list each entry as an individual comment. The winner will be announced within 48 hours of the contest closing.

85 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Luxury facewash.

    I couldn't see a Join the Site section. I am following on GFC and also following the blog by email. Hope that counts.

    I am following Savar on facebook (name: Ellen Stafford)
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on facebook (name: Ellen Stafford)

    I am following Savar on twitter (@Webkinny)
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on twitter (already following - @Webkinny)

    Thanks

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've liked Savar on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try the Antioxidant Night Cream as I don't have a night cream at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked Savar on Facebook (Laura Pritchard)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liked Beauty Geek UK on Facebook (Laura Pritchard)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following Savar on Twitter @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already following Beauty Geek UK on Twitter @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a fab giveaway!
    I'd most like to try the Savar Advanced Hand Repair as my hands suffer due to my job as a cleaner.

    Following Savar on FB

    Following Beauty Geek on FB

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am following you on GFC and have signed up to your site via email. I'd love to try the handcream.

    @ammalinetheduck

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream - I really need something to help my constantly tired looking eyes. I have also liked on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to try the Wonder lift Serum - anti ageing, firming & rejuvinating? Sign me up!

    @piperanddaisy

    1. I'm following your blog via GFC as Piper and Daisy
    2 & 3 Also following both Savar & Beauty Geek UK on Facebook as Sue Willshee

    4 & 5 Also following both Savar & Beauty Geek UK on Twitter @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would most like to try the Luxury Face Wash.

    Following on GFC as Bex Smith
    Liked both pages as Rebecca Smith on facebook
    Followed both accounts on Twitter as @OhNoItsBex

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd like to try the luxury face wash

    I follow blog

    @blogatwit (twitter name)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Savar on Facebook

    @blogatwit (twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try the Energising Body Wash (could do with feeling energised!!)

    Following the blog!

    I am following Savar on facebook (name: Melanie Pennie)
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on facebook (name: Melanie Pennie)

    I am following Savar on twitter (@mellymoo6940)
    I am following Beauty Geek UK on twitter (@mellymoo6940)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am following you.

    Would love to try the luxury facewash. These products look really luxurious.

    I am following Savar on FB as theonlybonster (Bonnie King)
    Also Beauty Geek UK on FB with the above details.

    Have followed Savar on twitter @theonlybonster and Beauty Geek UK too.

    Thankyou for this great competition!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to try the Energising Body Wash. Have followed all above (on twitter as @spagetti8)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try the antioxidant night cream.
    I follow your blog on GFC as h walsh
    I like both facebook pages as Heather Walsh
    I follow both Twitter pages @HevWalsh

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd choose the 3 Step Essentials for Combination/Oily skin. I could do with that, stupid oily skin!

    I'm following Savar and Beauty Geek UK on Facebook. I'm Alison Sperry (Ducky).

    I'm following Savar Beauty Geek UK on Twitter. I'm @googoodoll83

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would most like to try the wonder lift eye cream for my bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following Savar on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  25. Liking Beauty Geek on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following Savar on twitter as @freyamae1

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd love to try the luxury facewash, it looks great.

    I've joined the blog.
    I've followed Savar on Facebook.
    I've followed Beauty Geek UK on Facebook.
    I've followed Savar on Twitter (@EmmaHolness)
    I've followed Beauty Geek UK on Twitter (@EmmaHolness)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Following beauty geek on twitter as @freyamae1

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd love to try the Antioxidant Night Cream.

    I follow you via GFC - Fiona Edwards

    I've liked you on FB - Fee Edwards MSE

    I've liked Savar on Facebook - Fee Edwards MSE

    I'm following Beauty Geek on Twitter - @figgygee

    I'm following Savara on Twitter @figgygee

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a great giveaway. I would love to try out the Nourishing Body Lotion as currently pregnant and suffering from dry skin.

    - I am following you on GFC
    - I have liked Savar on Facebook
    - I have liked Beauty Geek UK on Facebook
    - I am following Savar on Twitter (@Jlnorris2010)
    - I am following Beauty Geek UK on twitter (@Jlnorris2010)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Antioxidant Night Cream: POREfessional and a CREAM come true!

    ReplyDelete
  32. follow Savar on Facebook DONE

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow Beauty Geek UK on Facebook. DONE

    ReplyDelete
  34. Follow Savar on Twitter here for one extra entry. DONE

    ReplyDelete
  35. You can follow Beauty Geek UK on Twitter here for one extra entry. DONE

    ReplyDelete
  36. Would love to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream
    Following Savar and Beauty Geek on Facebook
    Following Savar and Beauty Geek on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  37. Would love to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream
    Following Savar and Beauty Geek on Facebook
    Following Savar and Beauty Geek on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to try the Essential Hydration Moisturiser. I have such dry skin and am always looking for a good moisturiser!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would like to try the Luxury Face Wash.

    Liked Savar on Facebook
    Liked Beauty Geek UK on Facebook
    Following Savar on Twitter - @GrooveHeart1
    Already following Beauty Geek UK on Twitter - @GrooveHeart1

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream.

    follower via GFC and Facebook under same name of Anthony Harrington

    ReplyDelete
  42. Kathleen Connolly9 November 2011 at 21:05

    I'd love to try the Energising Body Wash

    ReplyDelete
  43. Kathleen Connolly9 November 2011 at 21:07

    Liked Savar on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  44. Kathleen Connolly9 November 2011 at 21:08

    Liked Beauty Geek on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kathleen Connolly9 November 2011 at 21:09

    Following Savar on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  46. Kathleen Connolly9 November 2011 at 21:10

    Following Beauty Geek on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would like to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream. I've joined the site and follow on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'd love to try the Advanced Hand Repair Cream. Am following via gfc as Hannah Bartram

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd love to try the Wonder lift Serum - anti ageing, firming & rejuvinating.
    I am following Beauty Geek UK as Oxana Ryabenko and following you on tweeter as @oki1875

    Oxana

    ReplyDelete
  50. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  51. would love to win this the wonder lift eyecream sounds fantastic am following on twitter LorraineDunne1

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would love to try 'THE WONDER LIFT EYE CREAM' please. I could do with something to give the skin around my eyes an uplifting in time for Christmas. Thank you.........

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'd love to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have left a comment on BEAUTY GEEK and Savar on Facebook.....

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have left a comment on the BEAUTY GEEK and SAVAR on Facebook....

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would most like to try the Luxury Face Wash

    following you via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  57. following you on FB as Joan Sawka

    ReplyDelete
  58. Liked Savar on Facebook as Joan sawka

    ReplyDelete
  59. following you on twitter @joanna_kow

    ReplyDelete
  60. following Savar on twitter @joanna_kow

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would love to try

    Instant Boost Multi Toner

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would love to try Antioxidant Night Cream

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks for the giveaway
    I would love to try the Energising Body Wash

    ReplyDelete
  64. I already follow Savar on Facebook, thanks
    Karen A Barrett

    ReplyDelete
  65. I already follow Beauty Geek on Facebook, thanks
    Karen A Barrett

    ReplyDelete
  66. I already follow Savar on Twitter, thanks
    @chocolateonemse

    ReplyDelete
  67. I already follow Beauyt Geek on Twitter, thanks
    @chocolateonemse

    ReplyDelete
  68. Wonder Lift serum looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Following both on FB. Have emailed re product ( Melanie McNair )

    ReplyDelete
  70. wonderlift eye cream would be very useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. following on gfc angieh
    would like to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'd love to try the Wonder Eye Lift x
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  73. I've "liked" Savar on Facebook (Gwyn Sharps)
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm following Beauty Geek UK on Facebook (Gwyn Sharps)
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am following Savar on twitter
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am following Beauty Geek UK on twitter
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  77. Would love to try the Night cream. I think it might be time for me to start investing in night cream! Fab prize

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'd like to try the Wonder Lift Eye Cream please, I haven't had a full nights sleep since my three year old was born so I could do with the lift!

    ReplyDelete
  79. @Savaronline @BeautyGeekUK Am both your profiles .

    Would dearly ♥ 2 win Ù©(•̮̮̃•̃)Û¶Yippy...

    @BeckyleighFores

    ReplyDelete
  80. hi www.beautygeekuk.com-ers have a nice xmas to you all - matt

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here