Savar Competition: Essential Hydration Moisturiser (NOW CLOSED)


Today's competition gives you a chance to win a fantastic Savar Essential Hydration Moisturiser for normal/dry skin. I use the normal/oily version of this and it's a really lovely moisturiser and definitely a firm favourite of mine. It has an RRP of £30.

To be in with a chance of winning you must be following this blog which can be achieved by clicking on "Join this Site" on the right hand side. Make sure you let me know your username by posting a comment below. You can have up to two entries into the competition via either Twitter, Facebook or both.

To enter with Twitter:

Please follow both @SavarOnline and @BeautyGeekUK on Twitter, then Tweet this message:

I've entered @Savaronline competition @BeautyGeekUK to win an Essential Hydration Moisturiser. You too can enter here: http://www.beautygeekuk.com/2011/11/savar-competition-essential-hydration.html

To enter with Facebook:

Please follow Savar by clicking here and BeautyGeekUK by clicking here, then post this message:

I've entered the @Sávar competition @Beauty Geek UK to win an Essential Hydration Moisturiser. You too can enter here: http://www.beautygeekuk.com/2011/11/savar-competition-essential-hydration.html

This competition will close at 8pm on 16th November 2011 and the winner will be announced within 48 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!

47 comments:

  1. That so unfair to people that follow your blog and facebook but don't use twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, really good point and that didn't occur to me, sorry about that! I'll add a Facebook option too to make it fairer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following your blog via GFC (Alice Hindley)

    I am following both @SavarOnline and @BeautyGeekUK on Twitter and have tweeted the message - tweet me @aesop57

    I am following Savar and BeautyGeekUK on Facebook (Alice Hindley)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following via GFC (philiboy) and twitter @philibaldi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am following your blog as mummy24 and have followed and tweeted as @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  6. follow via gfc
    emma walters
    @emmav6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already following the blog as Deborah Wheeler

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following on twitter as @debwh142 and tweeted
    Following on Facebook as Deborah Wheeler and posted the message

    ReplyDelete
  9. Followed:-
    GFC: Louise Payne
    twitter: @spayne199
    Facebook Louise Payne

    ReplyDelete
  10. following via google

    great blog

    tina holmes on fb

    @supermommy1983

    ReplyDelete
  11. following on GFC as Piper and Daisy. Would love to try this because I've tried just about every dry skin treatment on the market and always fall back on Clarins Generation 6 (which is for really old skin & quite expensive at £58 a time) but so far it's the only thing that gives me any relief from dryness :-) @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  12. following you both on twitter and have tweeted @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  13. following you both on facebook (as sue willshee) and posted a message @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I follow on GFC (Ali Thorpe)

    I am also a fan of you both on FB and posted the message. I am following you both on Twitter and have tweeted (@alicomps)

    ReplyDelete
  15. following you both on twitter and have tweeted @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow your blog via GFC :)

    Following & tweeted at @OhNoItsBex

    rebeccajlsk@gmail.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. am following your blog

    I am following both @SavarOnline and @BeautyGeekUK on Twitter and have tweeted the message - tweet me @relisys222

    I am following Savar and BeautyGeekUK on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. am following your blog

    I am following both @SavarOnline and @BeautyGeekUK on Twitter and have tweeted the message - @relisys222

    I am following Savar and BeautyGeekUK on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello am following the blog and have entered via Face Book!
    Thanks!
    Lucy Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm following on Twitter and tweeted :) @pipersky1

    ReplyDelete
  21. Also following and posted status update on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Am following on twitter great comp

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow on twitter fab competition
    @LorraineDunne1

    ReplyDelete
  24. following and enjoying :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  25. GFC follower & FB fan, have tweeted also @Top_cat81 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. i have entered via twitter, and have tweeted @kemo_2002

    ReplyDelete
  27. Am following with GFC - Stacey G :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Followed both and tweeted - @86PinkPrincess :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Liked both and posted on Fbook - Stacey Guilliatt :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Followed both and tweeted @joanna_kow

    ReplyDelete
  31. following you both on facebook and posted a message as Joanna Sawka

    ReplyDelete
  32. Following you both and have tweeted @RedRoseMummy

    ReplyDelete
  33. GFC - robertfox24
    Twitter - @bloomingfox
    Facebook - Kirsty Fox
    Email - robertfox24 [AT] aol [DOT[ com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Following via GFC as Hannah Bartram.
    Following on Twitter and have tweeted.
    @HannahBartram1

    ReplyDelete
  35. entered via twitter @angiehoggett

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow on GFC (leonie sanford)

    I tweeted comp (@blogatwit)

    https://twitter.com/?iid=am-70781558913213843844635626&nid=23+following_user&uid=41521384&utm_content=profile#!/blogatwit/status/136627142082560000

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm following the blog

    Have followed on twitter and tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I've entered the @Sávar competition @Beauty Geek UK to win an Essential Hydration Moisturiser

    I have liked on both on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. tweeted (adelleg3) also on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. just joined chrisfergie
    following on facebook Christine Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  41. follows blog with twitter on fb

    adelle gow
    adelleg3 twitter

    fab fab fab

    ReplyDelete
  42. My face is crying out for this cream

    ReplyDelete
  43. hi just posting comment like you said :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here