Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free - Giveaway! (NOW CLOSED)


As promised, I'm launching a giveaway to give two people the chance to try this new oil-free version of the now infamous Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfector.  The winners will get to pick their shades from either light or medium.

To be in with a chance of winning, just ensure you're a GFC follower (on the right hand side is a box saying 'join this site') and leave a comment on this post to let me know you'd like to be entered.

To keep up to date with all my posts and competitions, don't forget you can also find me on Bloglovin', Facebook and Twitter.  I sometimes do flash comps that only last a few minutes, so by following me on these platforms you'll be the first to know.

This competition will run until midnight on Sunday 24th June 2012.  Good luck everyone!


25 comments:

  1. id like to be entered please :D thnx !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I enter the draw

    Thanks
    DeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to be entered!
    The original garnier one made me an orange oily mess, now this one will make me only orange hopefully ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very useful to me. enter me ^^

    GFC: Puteri Ratnasari
    Facebook: Puteri Ratnasari
    twitter @puteriratnasari
    pinterest : Puteri Ratnasari
    email: puteriratnasari@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be entered. I have combination skin, which has a very uneven tone. This would be perfect! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Thanks for the giveaway! I'd love to be entered please! I'm a follower via GFC (Tracy K Nixon) , fan on Facebook (Tracy K Nixon) and follower on Twitter (@tracyknixon)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to be entered please, fab product x

    ReplyDelete
  8. please enter me in the draw, clairemhooper@aol.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to be entered please.
    I am following.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great, would love to be entered please

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to be entered please!

    @boris3428

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to try the oil free version.
    madelainejwood@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to be included! I am subscribed by email (alicomps@aol.com) and follow on GFC x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to be entered! ( oh er missus ) ahem

    mindyandroo@googlemail.com

    Thanks love <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to enter!!! :)

    Followed by email dorothy0502@gmail.com

    thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to be entered please!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would really like to be entered please!!!
    Thank you!!!

    Twitter:@aspamark
    email:aspa11mark@gmail.com
    GFC:ΑΣΠΑΣΙΑ ΜΑΡΚΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to be enterd please :) alaanik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh nice giveaway iv always wanted to try this version of Garniers BB creams

    Rachel xx

    http://racheltbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab :) I'm following on GFC & twitter @times2style

    http://times2style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. enter me please! I´m Rocolondon on GFC
    rocolondon@yahoo.com
    Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like to be entered please :)

    GFC : Sadi

    email: sadia.latif10@gmail.com

    Thankss alot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yasmine choudhry24 June 2012 at 16:21

    Hi
    a Great prize
    have been reading about bb creams but have not tried one yet
    email is yasminec9@aol.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hiya, great giveaway, I'd love to try this version of the cream.
    I'm following GFC Thrifty Girl Loves
    Email: gallivan4@hotmail.com
    Following on Twitter @agallo39
    Liked your Facebook page.


    Thanks,

    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's fantastic, please enter me too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here