This look consists of two coats of OPI's What's With The Cattitude? which was actually really watery but went pretty opaque, albeit streaky, after two applications.
I followed this with a couple of splodges of Knockout Red from Boots 17's Nail Art Kit (S) and a couple of lines using a green nail art pen that I bought from eBay ages ago.
Annoyingly, somewhere in my humble abode, a dotting tool will be found. Where? No idea. So I had to freestyle it which went about as well as expected when I try to freestyle anything.
It isn't great, it isn't neat but I still really like it. I think it's fun, cute and I like the contrast of the blue and red, so I won't be hurrying to remove this for a couple of days yet.
I really like it its sort of kitsch. and as for your application/technique its 100 times better than anything I could do!
ReplyDeleteMaddy x
http://thoughtsofagirloncrutches.blogspot.com
Kitsch is the perfect way to describe it! I was trying to think of that word when I wrote the review :)
DeleteI think I might be too hard on myself about the application as a few people have commented it; I think I'm too critical!
Thanks so much for your lovely comment xx