Selfridges Sale

The Selfridges Sale started today at 8am.  There are all sorts on sale, but as with everything, the only thing I was really interested in was the beauty section.  I purchased both shades of the Giorgio Armani Spring Collection Smooth Silk Eye Pencil, down from £18 to £10.80 each.  Here are a few of the other items on offer:

Estee Lauder Infusing Hydrating Repair gift set 


This is quite a bargain as it includes a full sized Idealist with smaller sizes of Hydrationist and Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream for £24.50, down from £37.

Giorgio Armani Spring Collection d'Armani


There are four shades in the sale including the very pretty pink shade.  There are quite a few reduced Giorgio Armani products in the sale, so clearly now is the time to stock up.

YSL Touche Eclat & Luxurious mascara set


Lots of YSL goodies included in this set, along with the Touche Eclat.  It's reduced from £46.50 to £37.

Supergoop Weekend Away Essentials Set


This is a bargain set of everything you need to stay safe in the sun at the bargain price of £17.50, down from £35.

Philosophy Sweet Talk Candy Hearts gift set


I have limited experience with Philosophy and to be honest I haven't been blown away with what I've tried, so the only reason I'm mentioning this kit is due to all the pink.  Down from £22 to £11.

4 comments:

  1. I might buy the Estee Lauder idealist, would love to finally try it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually got it on the go at the moment although I keep forgetting to use it! If you do end up buying it, please let me know what you think xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I wish I lived closer I would have loved a browse :) Hope you're well.

    Tia

    xx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm great thanks hun, hope you are too. All these products are from the online sale so definitely worth checking out xx

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here