When I swatched it, I was really impressed for two reasons; firstly, the Light shade completely disappeared (not great for swatching generally but great for me!) and secondly, the foundation seemed to perfectly mask the little pores on my hand which I tend to use as a guide to establish a product's pore masking ability.
| Left straight out of the tube, right blended lightly...but you still can't really see it! |
However, there's something a bit 'meh' about it that I can't quite put my finger on. There's a risk that I'm still too in love with my Ginvera BB Cream (review of which is here) as ever since that arrived, no matter what I try I always end up reverting back to it, but I think it's more to do with the fact that it doesn't really amaze me in any way. It's a very light coverage (although I quite like that as I prefer something that'll just give me an even skintone, then I use a concealer on any difficult bits) and it has quite a nice finish, but there's nothing spectacular about it.
| Same as above in different lighting. |
It's available now in four shades and the shade I use is light.
i had so much hopes for this, but i couldn't get past the smell xx
ReplyDeleteliloo /@tsunimee xx
Really?! I've just had a sniff (as you do) and I think it kind of smells like typical moisturiser! I have a rubbish sense of smell though xx
Delete