Apivita Lip Care with Pink Rose, is, as it sounds; a pink, tinted lip balm. There's nothing new there, but this does a truly fantastic job at replacing moisture in my lips and it contains organic beeswax and Olive Oil.
I don't know if Olive Oil is something that regularly features in lip care products, but if not then it should as this is my absolute favourite lipbalm at the moment; the fact that it's pinked tinted is a bonus as even if it wasn't, I'd still use it.
The packaging is pretty and functional and I do like the design of having all the info on the outer casing. The finish is a super-pretty, girly blush type flush of pink that I love.
The other thing I like about this is the fact that it doesn't taste like a standard lipbalm; for me, there are a lot of lipbalms that can catch the back of my throat when some get in my mouth, but this one doesn't and instead tastes slightly sweet.
I use this daily and it's the first thing I grab from my bag when I've got a moment spare to apply something to my lips, so it's a definite winner for me.
Apivita Lip Care with Pink Rose (S) is available from the Apivita website priced at £3.76.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx