I'm really keen on the look of these shades and Curvy Candy, Mighty Mimosa and Pudgy Peony are the ones that are appealing to me most. However, I think Oversized Orange could prove to be a really lovely take on the summery coral bright that's currently so popular, and I'm also quite fascinated to see what Voluptuous Violet looks like on the lips.
All in all, a few great additions to the Chubby Family which will be arriving on the 1st June 2012.


YAY!!!! I am a HUGE fan of them (they are seriously amazing) so I am so happy about this. :)
ReplyDeleteI've got my eyes on Oversized Orange, Curvy Candy and Mightly Mimosa.
Thanks for sharing :)
xx Renee
Hi Renee,
DeleteThere are some seriously pretty shades aren't there? I think I'm feeling the love for pretty much the same ones as you! xx
I like the look of Oversized Orange, might pick it up when I use up my Tutti Frutti Revlon lip butter
ReplyDeleteI do think the Oversized Orange looks like it'll be a really lovely coral shade...but then again it might not be pink enough. Still looks promisingly pretty though xx
Delete