I'll start with the thing I want most of all, which is the Eye Palette. Do I really need another palette made up of various shimmering nudes? Absolutely no. Will I be buying it anyway? Absolutely yes. It costs £48.
![]() |
The Creamy Colour for Lips and Cheeks comes in two shades and is packaged in a squeezable tube for easy transportation. Priced at £12.50.
There are three new shades of the Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow, but the one I'm most excited about is the limited edition shade of Blue Moon which costs £18.
Lastly, there are nail polishes! A BB first, there are two shades available; Twilight which is a black chocolate plum with sparkle, and Turquoise which co-ordinates beautifully with the Blue Moon Eyeshadow above.
So there's lots of gorgeous new offerings from Bobbi Brown including SIX new lipgloss shades, and I can't wait to head to my local store next week and have a play around.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx