Sorry, I know this is about the candle but your little dog is so cute! Me and boyfriend have been talking about getting a black pug lately :-)
Thanks lovely! Nah it's definitely about the Pug :D I snap her with various beauty items each week to keep it on topic ;) Definitely get a Pug; they're so fantastic xx
The dog is the model for this candle and it really look so good..:-) Asian MakeupMakeup Styles
She is! She's my little Pug model :) xx
I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx
Sorry, I know this is about the candle but your little dog is so cute! Me and boyfriend have been talking about getting a black pug lately :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely! Nah it's definitely about the Pug :D I snap her with various beauty items each week to keep it on topic ;)
DeleteDefinitely get a Pug; they're so fantastic xx
The dog is the model for this candle and it really look so good..:-)
ReplyDeleteAsian Makeup
Makeup Styles
She is! She's my little Pug model :) xx
Delete