Garnier Oil-Free BB Cream - The Results!!


Thanks to everyone who entered the Garnier Oil-Free BB Cream competition.  I originally said I'd give away two of the tubes, but I decided to give away three instead.  Two of them have now been claimed, but Tracy didn't come forward, so I've drawn another winner:

Tracy K Nixon 


Jo Mapp

Congratulations Ladies!  Please mail me at geek@beautygeekuk.com with your shade choice (light or medium) and your address xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! fabulous prize, shall email now:D Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo thanks also :)
    Fingers crossed this will work on my oily oily skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) It should work on your oily skin as it's a really good formula, just hope the shade matches! xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here