Clinique Almost Lipstick Swatches


Clinique Almost Lipsticks are right up my street, as they're sheer, 'hint-of-colour', soft and glossy.  All the lipsticks names are suffixed with the word Honey and today I purchased Shy Honey as I don't have enough baby pink, tinted lip balm style lipsticks.  I blame The Sunday Girl who posts pictures of colours on her lips looking ridiculous gorgeous and I convince myself I can achieve the same.  

Anyway, on to the swatches. First up we have, from left to right:

Shy Honey, Flirty Honey, Lovely Honey and Luscious Honey




Next four are, from left to right:

Tender Honey, Spicy Honey, Chic Honey and Black Honey



Almost Lipstick is available in store and online here for £16.  Review of Shy Honey coming soon.  

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment love! these look awesome- totally remind me of lip butters xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely :) They are very lip butter like, although I'd say less pigmented xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, I also have a blog on Almost Lipstick. Please help me out with views http://allaboutbeautymx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Honey and Chic Honey are my absolute favouriteeeee but I love Black Honey just a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I keep reading all about how great Black Honey is but I really can't see the appeal! I understand it's a universally flattering colour but I think it's just too dull for me, I need pink!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love lovely honey. It looks like a natural lip color.I find tender honey too plain but it's a great shade. chicago airbrush

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here