I called this FOTD Natural Effort as it's a day look I go for when I want to look natural and lightly made-up, but still fairly polished. My eyebrows are crying out for a good threading so by the time the next FOTD occurs I should have lovely, neat eyebrows again.
For the face I started by priming with Boots No7 Airbrush Away* followed by Benefit Porefessional on my cheeks.
For my base I used Ginvera BB Cream*, then buffed in my custom blend concealer (info found here). I then dusted on some Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder on my chin and nose.
For the under eyes I used Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in Apricot followed by Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch in Ivory.
For my cheeks I used Illamasqua Cream Blush in Promise followed by a dusting of Bobbi Brown Blush in Nude Pink.
For my eyes I used the Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Palette. I used with Champagne Truffle all over the lid, Praline in the crease and Cocoa Berry very thinly applied along the lash line, just to add a little bit of definition.
I then used Laura Mercier Cake Eye Liner just to darken my lash roots on the upper waterline rather than as an eyeliner as I like to keep the look ever so slightly smoky and eyes that are too highly defined can detract from that. I finished by curling my lashes with Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers and one coat of Boots 17 Peep Show Mascara*.
My lips are bare in these pictures, but I actually wore a Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy as I absolutely love pink lips with neutral toned eyes.
So there we have it! A look I really love using products I adore.
*PR Samples
I love the eye make up! And your lashes are sooo long! The eyes don't look crazy at all, they look great!
ReplyDeletex
Thanks lovely :) I don't know, I think they look slightly possessed! xx
Delete