So the obvious thing to do was to mix the pair together and create my own custom concealer! I kept mixing (in a sample pot with a cotton bud) and testing the mix on the side of my face in daylight until I had a perfect match.
| It actually looks a lot darker in the pot than it comes out, as you can see below. |
I'm absolutely thrilled with my mix as it's now a perfect colour that still covers brilliantly. It also means that I'll have a huge stock of concealer for a while as combined, the two concealers are just under 40ml.
| Top is Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, bottom Vichy Dermablend and right is the custom blend. |
I'm normally not a fan of faffing about with mixing stuff up, but I really didn't want these two great concealers to go to waste so I'm really pleased I did.
I love Vichy product! They are amazing :)
ReplyDelete