NOTD Pink Lace


I've been playing around with nail foils lately and I did a quick nail job with them tonight, using OPI's Pink Friday as my base coat and a lace foil over the top.

I haven't tidied the edges yet (hence the slightly rough edges in the pictures) but I quite like the effect of the foils.


This is a really similar look to using shatter polish, but I feel that with shatter polish, your base colour is less dominant than with this lace foil, so I quite like the fact that the pink is more dominant in this look.


OPI's Pink Friday is available here and the nail foil I used is available from an eBay store here.  I'll be reviewing both Pink Friday and the nail foils individually soon.


3 comments:

  1. This is my fave NOTD so far. Love the way you cn tap into the lace trend with your nails!d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy! I really don't think the photos do this look justice as they're so pretty on. Kept trying to take better pictures but it wasn't happening :( xx

      Delete
  2. I got lots of information by your post. Everything define in this post very beautiful way. You should continue do this type of post.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here