| Daniel Sandler Escape to Hollywood, from left to right: Polychromatic Eye shadow in Lava, Luxury Matte Lipstick in Red Carpet and Sheer Satin Eye shadow in Burnt Sand. |
There are five key pieces in the collection; two eyeshadows with different finishes (Sheer Satin and Polychromatic), a Watercolour Creme bronzer and a Jumbo Jet Mascara. Finally there's the Luxury Matte Lipstick in Red Carpet which, for me, is the stand out product from the collection. I was just going to write a quick intro to the line and follow up with swatches/reviews later, but having tried out the lipstick last night I have to quickly rave about it as both the texture and the colour is *amazing*. I'm not normally one for wearing such bright reds in the daytime but this is such a flattering and wearable shade that I can't wait to start working it with low-key eyes and a peachy blush. It's absolutely gorgeous!!
Daniel Sander's Escape to Hollywood collection is available now from here.
Disclosure: PR samples.
I do love the look of that lipstick. Can't wait for your review and swatches!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com
Thanks lovely! It's absolutely gorgeous xx
DeleteThe lipstick looks gorgeous! I love Daniel Sandler Makeup especially the blush! I got mine from Hairtrade as it seems to be the cheapest place at the moment. Here’s the link if anyone wants to have a look - link
ReplyDeleteThanks Kate! I could be wrong, but I can't see that Hairtrade is any cheaper than buying it directly through the main store?! I've only had a quick look though xx
Delete