Today is the day to start chasing bubbles! Hair colour specialists INOA have launched a free phone app that will allow you to capture a virtual bubble when you pass an INOA hair salon. Once you've captured a bubble, you'll then either have won an INOA colour service or a sample pack of the new range including a shampoo, conditioner and mask.
I'm currently trying out the new range and it's fab (couldn't have timed the arrival better since I've had quite a drastic hair makeover recently - both colour and cut - can't wait to show you!) so this is definitely a promotion worth getting involved in. It'll run until the end of the month, then you have until the end of October to redeem your prize.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx