New The Organic Pharmacy Face Masks

There is nothing I love more than a good face mask, so obviously, now I'm on a strict skincare diet (more info here) there are amazing sounding face masks coming at me left, right and centre that I'm gagging to get my grubby mitts on, but alas, I cannot use.

The Organic Pharmacy has just launched three new face masks along with a promotional facial treatment at new The Beauty Workshop at Selfridges.  The facials cost £45 for 45 minutes, but you can then use the £45 against product purchase and the promotion is running from 16th - 22nd September 2012.

Here's a look at the new face masks; it's safe to say I want to try all of them:
Enzyme Peel Mask with Vitamin C and Papaya, £49.

Honey and Jasmine Mask, £35.95.

Purifying Seaweed Clay Mask, £35.
Here you will find more information on The Organic Pharmacy and Selfridges can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Face masks are the best treatment among others,it gives quick freshness and fairness to face moreover its a organic product so influence more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone used the purifying face mask

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Your Linkwithin code goes here