One of my favourite looks is clean skin (ha! One day you will be mine...), pink cheeks, matching lips and completely nude eyes with just a slick of well-applied eyeliner and mascara to finish. I've recently been deviating from my typical 'no make-up make-up' looks, but I thought today would be a good day to start getting back into the looks I love. This is basically a long-winded justification for my excessive splurging habits, but it sounds quite believable, don't you think? Also, I bought 4 items that came in at less than £22 due to the fact there were deals on both L'Oreal and Rimmel products; so I'm now a savvy shopper!....ish.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
As featured in my Lust List, today I had the opportunity to purchase this alleged 'full coverage' concealer from Rimmel, so I did. So far it looks quite promising, but I haven't had a chance to fully test run it yet, so as soon as I do I'll report back. Usually this costs £5.49, but I bought it as part of the Boots deal where you can get two Rimmel products for £10, which leads me nicely to...
Rimmel Match Perfection Cream Gel Foundation
I'm not sure I've ever tried a Rimmel foundation before (or if I have then it was quite a while ago) and this one, when swatched, looks like it offers pretty good coverage in a decent formula. The shade seems to be quite a good match for me too (Ivory) so I'm looking forward to giving this a whirl. Normally costs £6.99 but came in the same deal as above.
L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim
I'm always a bit wary of felt tip style liners as I do find that if you're not great at drawing a neat line (like me) they can get very messy, very quickly. I only gave this a quick swatch but the pigmentation appeared really intense and the line I drew was impressively skinny (I do love a skinny line) so hopefully this'll prove a great rival to my usual YSL Automatic Liner. This was £6.99, but Boots have a 'buy one, get the second half price' deal on L'Oreal products at the moment, so it ended up being £3.49.
L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Fashionista Pink
Yes....yet another pink lipstick; I have an addiction, sir! It looked pretty, it was pink, I don't already have it. I'll do a full review soon. It cost £7.99.
Disclaimer: all purchased by me, in all likeliness for the purpose of this review.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I absolutely love getting comments and I read and reply to every single one, so thanks very much for taking the time to comment xx