My first scent test was with the Shea version. I don't really have an accurate 'scent memory' of Shea, but I do remember getting a free Shea hand cream with a magazine a while ago and loving the smell, so I thought this was a good place to start. However, it was the most masculine fragrance I've ever known to be dressed up in the form of a Body Mist. I sprayed it on quite liberally before realising this, so I had to spend the rest of the day smelling like a dude.
There weren't any other flavours that took my interest, so I decided to go for ol' faithful Vanilla, as I do dig Vanilla. Thankfully, the scent of the Vanilla Body Mist is, as expected, very vanilla-y. This is a great, everyday, summery scent that I absolutely love and I've traded in my usual daytime perfume for a good spraying of this. I also apply it liberally after showering and when I wake up. So I'm definitely a fan!
It's nice and reasonably priced at £7 for 100ml and is available now at The Body Shop.
Disclosure: paid for by me.
I got this one and the pink grapefruit one. Great review x
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely. I'm not sure I could handle Grapefruit...I just really want them to bring out a Cocoa Butter one! xx
DeleteHow would you compare this one with the madascan vanilla flower EDT?
ReplyDeleteSorry lovely, I haven't got the Madagascan one so I can't compare but I'll try and have a sniff when I'm next at The Body Shop xx
Deletesorry, madagascan!
ReplyDeletethat's nice of you, tnx!
ReplyDeleteNo problem lovely, will update when I've had a chance to have a good sniff! xx
Delete