This look starts of with two coats of OPI's Strawberry Margarita from the Summer Dreaming Collection.
After that dried, I used a various sized dotting tools to apply the white dots. The varnish used was again the white shade from the 17 Best of British Nail Art Kit. I did try using another white nail art pen, but it really didn't work as the consistency wasn't thick enough so the dots looked terrible.
Once all dry, I then applied my usual Nails Inc Kensington Caviar. When you're dotting nails, I definitely recommend using a good top coat as it blends the dots in with the varnish you used underneath.
I love dots and I love pink so this is one of my favourite NOTDs so far!
Disclosure: OPI varnish purchased by me, 17 and Nails Inc products were press samples.
omg. could this be the cutest shade of pink ever: i think it is. margarita: i love you
ReplyDeleteliloo/@tsunimee xx